• Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® X99 Express Chipset
• Support eight DDR4 2133/2200
OC)MHz DRAM, 128GB Max
- Quad channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports RDIMM 1Rx8 memory module(Operates in non-ECC mode)
• 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 3-way mode
- 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0
- 2-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x0
, 16/ x8/ x0/ x0
- 3-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x8
, x8/ x8/ x8/ x0
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports reserved for SATA Express port)
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port
• 1 x M.2 port, supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module
or M.2 PCIe module up to 32Gb/s speed
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe module does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• ASMedia ASM1142 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports on the back panel
• VIA VL805
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger.
• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
• 1x Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN controller
The Killer Network Manager is only available for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 currently. The supported drivers for other operating systems would be available on the website if provided by vendor.
• Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFireTM Technology
• Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
- 1 x Audio power switch
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor