The centerpiece of master craftsmanship and performance. The Harman Kardon Esquire 2 portable Bluetooth speaker is the centerpiece of master craftsmanship and performance, blending premium materials with the needs of on-the-go professionals. Esquire 2 delivers rich high-end acoustics by incorporating advanced acoustic engineering into 4 professionally tuned sound drivers. Its rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime and USB charge out to ensure that travelling professionals never run out of power. The Esquire 2 also features an unparalleled conferencing system; underneath the aluminum unibody design embedded with quad-microphone VoiceLogic noise and echo cancelling technology with 360-degree voice pick up for crystal clear conferencing experiences – even in the noisiest places. Esquire 2’s slim form factor and lightweight design effortlessly slips into a suitcase or handbag, but also makes its presence known when placed center stage in a conference room.
Quad microphone conferencing system
Wireless Bluetooth Streaming Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing rich, high-end music.
3200mAH Rechargeable Battery Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime and charges devices via the USB port.
Advanced Craftsmanship Advanced craftsmanship redefined elegance and performance in an all-in-one speaker.
What’s in the box
1 x Esquire 2
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Quick-Start Guide
1 x Safety Sheet Warranty Cards
• Bluetooth version: 4.1
• Support: A2DP v1.3; AVRCP v1.5; HFP v1.6; HSP v1.2
• Transducer: 4 x 32mm • Rated power: 2 x 8W
• Frequency response: 75Hz ~20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
• USB charge out: Maximum 5V 1A
• Battery type: Lithium polymer (3.7V 3200mAH)
• Music playtime: up to 8 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
• Battery charge time: 3.5 to 5.5 hours (varies by charging current, maximum 5V 2A)
• Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402GHz~2.480GHz
• Bluetooth transmitter power: 0~4dBm
• Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, 8DPSK, π/4 DQPSK
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 190 x 34 x 130 mm
• Weight: 599 g